Tuesday, January 22, 2013

On the Wire

1. Walking on high wires




2. Philippe Petit walking between the Twin Towers on a wire, 7 August 1974.

 3. Adolf Schinnerer, Die Künstler Etching, 1927
 4. And I remember the time my balance was fine And I was just walking on one fine wire
 5. Aixiguli Oct. 2, 2008 Aixiguli of China walks the high wire during the World High Wire Championships. Love the stacked bowls on her head. Nice touch.
 6. Ahdili August 22, 2003 Uygur acrobat Ahdili successfully set a new Guinness world record by walking 2,254 feet on a high wire at a canyon in southwest China.
 7. Bello Nock in Biloxi on Thursday. east end to the west end of the resort, 360 feet from the ground.
 8. Bird Millman (1890-1940) wire walking high above New York

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I would love to know the source of the top photo -- Google Images brought me to you. Any idea where it's from?

    ReplyDelete